Wednesday 18 July 2007

Lecturing Feedback


Selected Feedback:
“Lectures given in a very relaxed & inclusive manner – interesting & informative!”

“Interesting, attention keeping, efficient in verbal & visual.”

“Very knowledgeable, enthusiastic, funny, approachable.”

“I think that David is the best teacher any philosophy student could hope to be taught by. He has a cheery positive attitude and is easily approachable and friendly to talk to.”

“David Hunter is an excellent teacher and extremely approachable! The only piece of constructive criticism I can think of is that his voice is sometimes too soft.”

“If we didn't understand the topic he explained more deeply.”

“I have found David to be an excellent lecturer. He is careful to make sure everyone understands what he is talking about & is willing to clarify things until we understand.”

“David was excellent at teaching, and at stimulating interest & discussions about the topic.”

“He really makes me think, and is very approachable and helpful. The tutorials were well led and extremely productive & informative and worked well with the lectures.”

Tutoring:
“David is dedicated, thoughtful, helpful, approachable, available and overall the best Philosophy tutor I've encountered so far.”

“Understandable, answers my questions completely, constructive manner, enjoyable. This is the only tutorial that I've ever liked.”

“The tutorials were focused & well structured. The tutor made certain the discussion remained on topic. There was no fluff or irrelevant diversions that one gets in some tutorials. Overall, an excellent tutor.”

“David Hunter, a great tutor, he distribute materials in the tutorials very effectively. Very enthusiastic about his teaching. I recommend him to tutor in all philosophy course esp. Ethics. One of the great things about his teaching is that he motivates our interest in the course.”

“David kept the tutorials interesting, initiated class discussion and created an environment where I felt able to raise questions. He was very helpful outside of the class when I approached him regarding my essay. He has been one of the best tutors I've had at university.”

“David was knowledgeable and friendly. I'm not a philosophy major, so most of the ideas were new, but having a really helpful tutor made it easy for me to come up to the level of seasoned philosophy students in the class.”

“Questions & Discussions during class, going over what was covered in lectures, David is a very good tutor, his tutorials are well prepared and really interesting. He is very approachable outside of class, and during class it is easy to make comments and have discussion.”

 
© 2007 Theme By Arephyz and power by NEO